E1: FDA: RDA: BrowsER Pops Up When Maximized ER Screen is Not Opened in Full View
(Doc ID 2745835.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following issues observed with Browse Event Rules (Browse ER) e.g. P01012 in tools releases 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124.
1. Fastpath P95110. Find P01012. Goto row(Browse ER).
2. Popup window header is not populated with [ Browsing "Application: Address Book" ].
3. Maximize icon. ER screen is not opened in Full View.
Above issues are not observed in tools release 126.96.36.199.
1. Popup window header is populated with [ Browsing "Application: Address Book" ].
2. Maximize icon. ER screen is opened in Full View.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document