E1: 31B: When Doing a RECFULLVBT Operation Through Operation Search - P31B94, the Barrels Can be Filled in Twice with the Same Volume without Being Emptied
(Doc ID 2745853.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system allows filling the same barrel twice, without triggering a warning / error in the P31B94 - Operation Search.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P31B08 - Create 3 tanks in 2 different wineries
- tank # 1 in Winery # 1
- tank # 2 in Winery # 1
- tank # 3 in Winery # 2
- P31B032 - Define a barrel type for e.g. 100 GA
- P31B031 - Create a Barrel Profile based upon previous barrel type
- P31B03 - Setup Barrels - define couple of barrels of 100 GA each
- P31B94 - Create a RECV operation to create a BOL in Winery # 1
- P31B94 - Create a R2TV operation to receive the BOL into a tank, in Winery # 1
- P31B94 - Create a T2B operation and receive in W1 only 100 GA in VBT 1 (Generate VBT flag is ON) - attach 2 barrels:
- Barrel # 1
- Barrel # 2
- P31B94 - Close the first 2 operations (RECV and R2TV)
- P31B94 - Create a B2T operation and empty the 2 barrels into a tank in Winery # 1
- P31B94 - Create a TRANSMTVBT operation to send the empty barrels to a different winery (Winery # 2)
- P31B94 - Close the previous operations (T2B and B2T)
- P31B94 - Close the operation TRANSMTVBT
- P31B94 - Revers (re-open) the B2T operation in Winery # 1
- P31B94 - Edit the B2T operation previously re-opened and delete both VBT and tank details in Winery # 1
- Databrowser: F31B03 - Both barrels are empty in Winery # 2
- P31B94 - Create a new RECV operation to create a BOL in Winery # 2
- P31B94 - Create a new R2TV operation to receive the BOL into a tank, in Winery # 2
- P31B94 - Create a new T2B operation in W2 and use the above barrels (Barrel # 1 and Barrel # 2)
- P31B94 - Close the previous 2 operations (RECV and R2TV) in Winery # 2
- P31B94 Close the T2B operation in Winery # 2 too
- P31B94 - Create a SHIPFULVBT operation to move the barrels from W35 to Winery # 2
- P31B94 - Close the SHIPFULVBT operation
- P31B94 - Create a RECFULLVBT operation to receive the BOL in 2 barrels in Winery # 2
- Databrowser - F31B101: Barrel 1 is attached to 2 different Vessel IDs in Winery # 2. Both operation IDs are having the field Barrel Volume Status (Alias: BVST) set to 'F = Full'. The same situation occurs for barrel 2 in Winery # 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document