E1: 76B: P43101 - Purchase Order Workbench (P43101) Is Not Generating Brazilian Tag (F76432) File For All Lines
(Doc ID 2745871.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a new purchase order running PO Workbench (P43101); in an environment where user profile has Country Code value set to "BR" for Brazilian Localization, not all line records are being created in Purchase Order Details - File TAG Brazil (F76432) table. it only creates the last line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User Profile for Brazilian Localization, set Country Code to value "BR"
2. G43A11/P43101 - Purchase Order Workbench
3. Add Purchase Order with two or more lines for the same supplier, Branch Plant and quantity
4. Go to Menu Form and click ¿Generate Order(s)
5. Purchase Order has created, 738 HP
6. Databrowser - Inquire in Purchase Order Detail (F4311). See that, all three lines have been created.
7. Databrowser - Inquire in Purchase Order Detail Tag File - Brazil - 43 (F76432). See that, only last line (3.000) has been created.
Workaround: Use P4310 application instead.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document