E1: 43C: 40G: Error 40G300A Remaining Amount Cannot Be Negative After Reversing A Final Settlement Voucher (P40G300) Then Settling Again
(Doc ID 2745898.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Pricing and Payments - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Grower Pricing and Payments Final Settlements (P40G300) vouchers are created both to pay the supplier and to close the related Purchase Order. If the vouchers are reversed (for example: to correct the settlement) when the Settlement is re-processed the Error 40G300A Remaining Amount Cannot Be Negative is given and the transaction cannot be completed.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Enter a Grower Contract Harvest with Payment Schedule that includes Interim payments
2. Process Weigh Tags to Receive material on the contract
3. Set the Contract Harvest to Status Complete
4. In the P40G300 process the Final Settlement
5. Post the resulting Vouchers
6. In supplier ledger select a grid row that corresponds to the Final Settlement's 3-way match invoices
7. Click the green checkmark to go to the voucher match reversal screen
8. Row exit to reverse voucher, put in today's date for the GL date and reverse.
9. For the vouchers not tied to 3 way match (i.e. the grower's payments), just select the vouchers and hit the trash can icon (delete)
10. At this point the harvest status is changed from closed to complete.
11. Re-process the Final Settlement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!