E1:42: Incorrect Margin Holds for Orders Outside of Commitment Days Combined with Text Lines
(Doc ID 2746750.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Orders entered for stock items, along with a text line, are going on margin hold, even when order is within margin limits. This scenario pertains only to sales orders outside the commitment window
Orders entered for stock items, along with a text line, are going on margin hold, even when order is within margin limits should not go on hold
- Set the Branch Plant Constants showing future commitment days of 25
- Setup the margins in the M1 order hold information
- On the P4210 processing options for hold codes set M1 for margin hold
- Create a sales order with requested date outside of the commitment days in the branch plant constants
- Add an S line type line and a subsequent T line type line. The order is future committed base on the requested date and the order is within the profit margin
- Ok the order and re-inquire on the order to notice it is on M1 hold when it should NOT be
- Also, the commitment is a future commitment which is correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document