E1: 42: Intercompany Credit Order Created with P42101 Does Not Have Original Document (ODOC), Document Type (ODCT) and Company (OKC) Blank After Location Error Was Displayed.
(Doc ID 2746941.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Intercompany Credit Order created with P42101 does not have fields Original Document (ODOC), Document Type (ODCT) and Company (OKC) Blank after location error was displayed.
In case there is no location error, these fields are blank.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create intercompany order SI for location 1.A.3
2. Ship confirm P4205
3. Generate SK-OK with R4210IC - Order SK is created
4. Print invoice for SI using R42565
5. Sales update R42800
6. Print SK invoice R42565
7. Sales update
8. Remove the location 1.A.3 record to force error at credit memo.
9. Set P42025 called from P4210 called from P42101 with Processing Option Tab Credit Memo, option # 1. Enter the status code to select when retrieving credit orders. = 560. Status should be after ship confirm but before invoice, SK/OK are already generated
10. Go to P42101, click Add. Go to Credit memo. Find the SI order. Make sure to choose a line which does not have DOC / DCT / KCO populated. Make sure to choose an order with lot/location which does not have a record in F41021 anymore.
11. Row --> Credit memo --> Select order
13. Back in the P42101 screen there should be a red error saying lot/location does not exist. Blank out the lot and location on the order line - this should make the error disappear, possibly a warning comes up.
14. Save the order.
15. Check F4211 for the original document / type / company - see the fields are not blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document