E1: 43E: Non-Taxable Line Type Includes Tax In RSS Requisition Entry
(Doc ID 2747091.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a RSS Requistion (P43E10) for a stock item using a line type with an "Inventory Interface = Y (Inventory Item) and "Include in Tax 1" = N (Non Taxable) the line still updates to Taxable = "N" from the Item Branch (F4102) setting.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Find an Item Branch record (P41026) which has a Stocking Type = P (Purchased Item), and Line Type = S and Purchasing Taxable = N (Not Taxable)
- Use Line Type Constants (P40205) to setup a custom line type ST line type with an "Inventory Interface = Y (Inventory Item) and "Include in Tax 1" = N (Non Taxable)
- Create a Requisition using RSS Requistion Entry (P43E10)
- Change the line type to ST during Requistion Entry.
- When the Purchase Order is created from the Requsition, the Taxable Flag us defaulted as "N" from the Item Branch (F4102) setting instead of "Y" from the line type constants
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document