E1: 46L: Excess Quantity Error (3181) at Pick Confirm for 2 Phase Pick with Variance
(Doc ID 2747211.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using P4617 to Pick confirm a 2-phase Pick suggestion that includes 2 trips (one per license plate) and moving the full quantity of the first trip (one license plate) to Variance during phase 2 Pick confirm then the P4617 issues error 3181 - Excess Quantity when trying to confirm the Phase 2 for the second trip.
The system seems to add up the cancelled and the confirmed quantity that where created when the first trip was confirmed, thus exceeding the quantity.
Note this only seems happens when moving the full quantity to variance.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Set up item and location profile for 2-phase picking
2) Enter order with one line for 2 Pallets – 2 LPN (1 PL = 50 EA)
3) Process Pick request through P4600 Manual Planner
4) P4617: there are two Phase 1 Suggestions/Trips created each for 50 EA (1 LPN - 1 PL - 50 EA )
5) Process and Confirm Phase 1 for both trips in full
6) Now inquire on Phase 2 suggestions
7) For first Suggestion/Trip Row Exit to Override, Blank out Quantity and Form Exit to Variance to move the full Quantity
8) Back on Warehouse Confirmation Process to Confirm first suggestion/trip
9) The original suggestion has been cancelled (status 391) and a new suggestion to Variance location has been confirmed status (399)
10)Now confirm second Suggestion/Trip in full and receive error 3181 – Excess Quantity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document