E1: 07Y: Massachusetts W-2 Create State Flat File From F078651 - MA (R897869MA) Creates Invalid Length for RS Record
(Doc ID 2747523.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Bug 30717216 and running U.S Year-End EFW2 for State MA (Massachusetts) the flat file RS record incorrectly includes an extra space and is a length of 513. This is rejected by Mass DOR portal.
1. Create an employee with residence and work area in Massachusetts and run through payroll for 2020.
2. Create a version of R078301 for year end build with data selection of employee and submit version specifications.
3. From US Year End Workbench submit year end build with created R078301 version.
4. From US Year End Workbench submit EFW2
5. From US Year End Workbench submit EFW2 Status for code MA and set Electronic File Name
6. Retrieve flat file created and verify the RS record incorrectly includes an extra space and is a length of 513.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document