E1: 42: When Updating The Carrier Number In The Sales Order Header, The P42101 (Sales Order Entry Powerform) Will Blank Out Locations And Lots On Hard Committed Kit Components
(Doc ID 2748126.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the carrier number in the sales order header, the P42101 will blank out locations and lots on hard committed kit components.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create a kit with lot controlled components.
2. Create sales order for a kit item with the P42101. You may enter a carrier number or not at this time.
3. Run the P42520 to hard commit the sales order. Note locations and Lots have been populated in the F4211.
4. Inquire on the sales order using the P42101 and click on edit full header.
5. Add carrier number or change existing carrier number click save and close, then submit and close.
6. Inquire on the sales order and note that the kit components no longer have locations or lots.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document