E1: 13: Work Order Pick List (R13415) Incorrectly Updates Work Order Parts List (F3111) Table When There Is No Quantity-On-Hand for the Header Branch
(Doc ID 2748409.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding parts to an equipment work order with the manufacturing commitment constants set to Split-Cross Branch Boundaries, if there is no on-hand quantity in the primary location of the work order branch plant, then when the Work Order Pick List is run (R13415), the F3111 table does not get updated correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create 2 branch plants set on the Manufacturing Constants (P3009) to Split-Cross Branch boundaries and commit Soft, Hard when printing.
- Create item records in the branch plants.
- Add quantities to one branch plant.
- Enter a work order on the branch plant set to be the one where there is no quantity on hand.
- Add the item from step 2 to parts list.
- Component branch and location default to primary location of branch on work order.
- Run pick list R13415.
- Unique record on F3111 updated with incorrect record and expected second record not added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document