E1: 03B: Blank Statement Produced When Running R03B500X (Statement Notification Refresh) If You Include a Customer Who Has an Open Balance
(Doc ID 2748868.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an unapplied cash is allocated on the last day of the month i.e 30/09/2019 and this clears the customers account (nothing else open) that when the next months statement is produced, a blank statement to be produced.
This seems to happen if you include a customer who has an open balance to the R03B500X processing.
1. Create an unapplied receipt with GL date 09/27/2019 using P03B102 and post it.
2. Create an invoice for customer 75670 with GL date 09/27/2019 using P03B11 and post it.
3. Inquire the unapplied receipt and change the GL date to 09/30/2019. Take Select on Form exit of P03B102. Select the invoice. Click OK to save. Post it.
4. Go to P03B2002 and find other customer 75671. It has an open balance.
5. Run R03B500X with data selecting customers 75670 and 75671. Statement Date and Date - As Of = 09/30/2019
6. Run R03B500X with data selecting customers 75670 and 75671. Statement Date and Date - As Of = 10/31/2019
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document