E1: UBE: Virtual Batch Queues in E1 9.2.5.x And Later - What Are They, And How Does One Set Them Up?
(Doc ID 2748939.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You want to configure JDE Virtual Batch Queues on Tools release 9.2.5.x and higher.
- Is this feature available for OS/400 (System i, AS/400) Setup?
- Is this feature supported with 3rd party Schedulers?
- Do you need to add/configure the virtual host via P9654A or P9654W?
- After adding two batch servers under the virtual host, QBATCH queues display for both servers under the Virtual Host queues configuration along with an I-Active queue. Why do you see the I-Active queue?
- What Documentation is available for Virtual Batch Queues
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document