Workers Compensation Amount Wrong When Processing Timecard Corrections
(Doc ID 2749572.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On release 9.2, When reclassifying Time cards, the Worker's comp value are duplicating into the new lines causing an overstated total for Worker's comp reporting.
Step To Duplicate:
- Create a Time card with Workers Compensation for 40 hours;
- Run Thru Payroll process, including Journals and finish thru Final Update;
- Fast path to G05BT1 to Time Entry;
- Select Historical Transaction Filter (P051191) and inquire on your Employee;
- Find the new time card from step 1 above, select it and click Reclass Time card button at the top; Enter in 4 and click Continue;
- Update the Original hours from 40 to 10 tab to next new lines and set hours also to 10 and tab thru; Before saving scroll to the right to view the Workers comp code and amount (mine shows 8810 and 21.78); click OK to save;
- Re-inquire and scroll to the right again and notice that the Workers comp amount didn't save;
- Run the R05602 Generate Time card Corrections UBE in proof then Final mode.
- Run Generate Time card Journals (R05290);
- Run Post Journals To General Ledger (R09801 version XJDE0027);
- Query both F06116 and F0618 and notice that the 4 time card lines now have duplicate Workers' comp amounts of 21.78;
- If you Run Workers' Compensation Report/R073432 for this Employee and notice how the Worker's comp amount is duplicated on each line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document