E1: 15: Gross Amount is Added to Pay Item in Manual Billing Revision(P1511) When Existing Record is Changed
(Doc ID 2749911.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing an invoice(Description) in a Sales Overage batch, another existing pay item in the invoice has the gross amount changed.
1. Enter Lease using Work With Leases(P1501).
2. Enter Sales Overage Information(P15013).
3. Enter unexpected sales using Work With Sales Entry(P1540).
4. Run Sales Overage Generation(R15120) for the lease.
5. Review the Sales Overage Generation/Billing Edit Register(R15120/R15300) for the created batch.
6. Access batch from Sales Overage Journal Review(P150011).
7. Select the batch and then use row exit for RE Revision.
8. Select the invoice.
9. Change the Description for pay item 001 on the invoice and hit OK.
10. Back all the way out to Sales Overage Journal Review Work With Batches(P150011).
11. Batch status is in error.
12. Select the batch and row exit for Billing Revisions(P1511).
13. Select invoice and review change to invoice.
14. Pay item 002 now has a gross amount that was copied from pay item 003.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document