E1: 43: Print Message (Alias:INMG) Field Not Populated From Purchase Order Header to Detail When Adding Creating New Order
(Doc ID 2749916.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user is creating a purchase order (P4310), on the header the print message field is populated. After clicking Ok to save goes to details and populate quantity and item and save the order. If inquiry back to the order looking at the details and see, the print message (alais=INMG) is not auto-populate to the detail.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Off of the menu G43A11, run P4310|ZJDE0001 to enter a new Purchase Order
2. Click [+] to enter a new Purchase Order, with Header first
3. Provide Supplier (ie 4343), B/P (ie M30) and a valid Print Message in the header
Note: Print Message is define as on the "Define Header Columns to Detail Table" setup (P40HDR)
4. Click [Ok] to proceed with detail
5. Enter Item (ie 220) and Quantity
6. Click [Ok] to save
7. Inquiry order and review detail and see print message is blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document