E1: 15: When Lease has Multiple Versions and Save and Continue is depressed From Work With Leases(P1501), The Latest Version of the lease is deleted after returning to Work With Leases(P1501) From Versioning Recurring Billing(P1502)
(Doc ID 2750287.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a lease with multiple versions is accessed from Work With Leases(P1501) the latest version is deleted after versioning Recurring Billing(P1502). At that point, Save and Continue is used and then Cancel is depressed.
1. Enter a Lease Work With Leases(P1501) version 1, click Save and Continue.
2. Access lease and user Form Exit for Recurring Billing(P1502) and save information.
3. Click Save and Close on P1501 which you are returned to.
4. Access the lease and click on Form Exit for new version.
5. Populate the information of lease version and click save.
6. Update the plan out and end date for the lease and click Save and Continue.
7. Go to Form Exit/Recurring Billing to version Recurring Billing.
8. Highlight row in grid of P1502 and click Row Exit for version.
9. Click OK for version and click OK for Recurring Billing which shows new Recurring Billing line in grid.
10. Returned to P1501, click Save and Continue.
11. Click Cancel.
12. From P1501 version 1 is only version of lease available.
13. Go to P1502 and all versions are still available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document