E1: 03B: A Delinquency Fee(DFEE) With A Negative Amount is Produced When Late Payment Deqlinquency Fee(R03B221) is Executed
(Doc ID 2750315.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A negative delinquency fee(Dfee) is produced when the Late Payment Delinquency Fee(R03B221) is executed. The negative delinquency fee is observed in the Delinquency Fee Review(P03b22). It appears that this negative amount may be coming from calculations in R03b221 for previous customer.
1. Add Delinquency Policy Definition(P03B2501).
2. Enter two customers in Address Book(P01012) and Customer Master(P03013).
3. For 1st customer enter a credit memo for $1500.00 and post.
4. For 1st customer enter a receipt for $200.00 and apply to previously entered credit memo and post.
5. For 2nd customer enter 2 invoices and post.
6. For 2nd customer enter a receipt and pay full amount late for 1st of 2 invoices then post.
7. Enter receipt and pay partial amount for 2nd invoice late and post.
8. Run Credit Analysis Refresh(R03B525) data selection on 2 customers.
9. Set processing options for Credit Analysis Refresh(R03B525) and Late Payment Delinquency Fee(R03B221).
10. Review Delinquency Fee Review(P03B22) for 1st and 2nd customers.
11. Second customer is showing a negative delinquency fee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document