E1: 76M: Voucher Logging Redistribution with Mexico Localization and Withholding Batch Out of Balance
(Doc ID 2750316.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Voucher Logging to redistribute a logged voucher to a purchase order receipt with Mexico Localization active and the P4314 processing option active for Account for Rounding Differences, the voucher batch ends in error. The amount of the error is less than the Account for Rounding Differences value.
Steps to Duplicate
- Create a foreign (USD to MXP) logged voucher with Mexico Localization active, VAT tax and tax rate 8%
- Create a foreign (USD - MXP) purchase order for the same supplier with VAT tax and tax rate 8%.
- Receive the purchase order in full.
- In Logged Voucher Redistribution, select the receipt to match to the existing logged voucher.
- Submit the voucher batch to post. The batch ends in error due to a rounding difference. The rounding difference is less than the amount indicated in the P4314 processing option.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document