E1: 07: MN Wage Theft' laws Shift Differential Should Be Printed On Separate Line For Legislative Requirements.
(Doc ID 2750835.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Effective 07/01/2019, Minnesota requires employees to be provided a written notice (stub) to employees about the employment status and terms of employment, including wages, hours, and benefits. This has already been accomplished via leg/reg enhancement bug 29996423. However, there is one piece missing: Employee’s rate or rates of pay and basis thereof, including whether the employee is paid by the hour, shift, day, week, salary, piece, commission or other methods. Base on the requirement above, requesting to have the Shift differential printed on a separate line on the employee’s check/advicise slip to meet the Minnesota wage theft’s law requirements
- Setup an employee that works and lives in tax area 24 for MN.
- Setup a shift differential to pay an employee extra for working the 2nd shift.
- Attach the shift differential code to the employee from step 1 above
- Create either interim check or pull the employee thru prepayroll.
- verify the employee paid is correct (hourly rate + shift differential rate)
- Print out the employee check or advice slip.
- Confirmed the shift premium for the employee is blended into the hourly rate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document