E1: 46L: B46L0400 Returns in Error when Transferring Parent-Child License Plate
(Doc ID 2750947.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When transferring a Parent license plate of a Parent/Child setup using P46L10 - License Plate Workbench then business function B46L0400 - TransferLicensePlates is Returning a Value of 2 which implies there is an error even though the transfer was successful. This causes issues with the DSI integration as the integration calls B46L0400 via its JDE Business Function ND3N6L10 and as a result the DSI Function is returning an error also.
This issue started after applying the fix for Bug: 32180700.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. P46L10 Find Parent – Child License Plate
2. Select the Parent LP and take Row Exit to Transfer
3. Enter TO Location and Confirm
4. Note that Parent and Child LPN have been transferred correctly
5. Check Debug log for BSFN B46L0400 – TransferLicensePlates and it shows Return value is 2 even though there is no error and the transfer was successful
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document