E1: 77: When Contractor/Pensioner/Non-Resident Box is flagged, The Tax History (F0713) YTD Gross is Doubled (B0700009)
(Doc ID 2751465.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On release 9.2 for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll, the Tax History table (F0713) does not update the YTD Gross correctly when Contractor/Pensioner/Non-Resident flag is set to "C". Setting this incorrectly includes the most recent payroll ran twice.
Steps To Duplicate:
- Set the Contract/Pensioner/Non Resident Flag to a C for a Canadian employee
- Run a payroll (interim or regular payroll) through to final update. This affects all pay types
- Check the value in F0713 YTD Gross (YTDG) for the CA record. Amount is including the gross from the payroll twice in the YTD value
- Run R77713 Tax Ledger Report. YTD Gross updates correctly
- Run another payroll. YTD Gross is including the gross from 2nd payroll twice
Note - Running the R77713 after each pay period is not a viable solution due to the large volume of employees affected. This issue affects year end and tax reporting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document