E1: 13: 17: P17767 Newly Introduced Confirmation Box Only In English
(Doc ID 2751613.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Bug 31843388 - F48166.CNTF Incremented Incorrectly After Hitting Save Button in P17767 a newly introduced “Yes” “No” Confirmation Box was created to resolve the issue. i.e.
We are providing solution to this problem by
introducing confirmation box ok click of ok button. So User
is made aware that pareto details will be updated if they
click yes. User should click on No' if they don't want to
continue with table updates.
However when signed in to a Spanish language environment the message details and buttons in the newly created confirmation box are in English.
Steps To Duplicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign into a 9.2 E1 JDCUR Spanish Environment
2. Go to Menu G1316 / P48201, or P13700 then Form Exit to Failure Analysis P17766 - Work with Failure Analysis
3. Click find and make sure the top record is Highlighted / selected.
4. Row Exit to Single Revisions P17767 - Failure Analysis Revisions, then click on Failure Codes Tab.
5. Click OK / Save Button and notice the newly created Planning Workbench - Failure Analysis Details Update "Yes" "No" Confirmation Box pops, however the detail information and the buttons are in English not Spanish.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document