E1: FDA: Wrap Text Grid Column Property Not Working for the Selected Grid Row
(Doc ID 2751775.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrap Text column property is not working consistently in different form types. Especially, it is not working for the selected grid record even if the grid is disabled.
As per definition: Wrap Text is an option to enable text to wrap if it exceeds the column width. Otherwise, the system truncates column text.
Not aware of any standard application using this property. Below steps involve customization to the standard application to replicate the issue:
- Fastpath: P54HS00 and click Find
- Click on an Incident Number in the grid
- It calls W54HS00B which has Edit subform S54HS10A (People Tab)
- This subform has an editable grid
- Open this subform in Form Design Aid (P54HS10|S54HS10A), apply word warp for 'Injury / Illness Description' grid column (just an example) and change the width to 5
- Disable the grid and save the changes
- Access this form from the above steps at runtime
- Can see that for the selected record in the grid , word wrap is not happening
- If we select the 2nd record in the grid and refresh the screen, it does not work for that row but now works for first row
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document