E1: 43: Match Voucher to Open Receipts (P4314) Produces Web Client Exception Error when Processing Multiple Purchase Order Receipts for One Voucher
(Doc ID 2751893.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to match several different purchase order lines into one voucher, a web client exception error is received. This occurs when each order number is entered individually and the receipt lines are selected individually.
Steps to reproduce:
- In Match Voucher to Open Receipts (P4314) populate the Supplier Number, Company Number, Order Number, and Amount.
- Take the Form Exit for Receipts to Match.
- Select the record and pull it back to the Match Voucher to Open Receipts form.
- Without saving the record, populate a different order number and take the Form Exit to Receipts to Match.
- Select the record and pull it back to the original form.
- The web client exception error is displayed.
The web client exception error can also be reproduced when initially selecting one or two receipt lines from a purchase order and then going back to select more lines from the same purchase order. After taking the Row Exit to Receipts to Match and selecting additional receipts for the same purchase order the web client exception error displays.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document