E1: 15: Estimated EP Workfile Generation (R15102/R15113) Should Calculate Estimated Amounts to Match the Lease Version from F1538B Table
(Doc ID 2752138.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When calculating estimated EP (R1538) report is calculating correct amounts for future versions (Version 2 and Version 3); however, when the Estimated EP Calculation (R15102/R15113) is run, the amount estimates are placed only on Version 2, which is incorrect. When the estimated amount is associated with the wrong version, the month amount is calculated incorrectly.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create Lease with current version and two future versions where start/end dates are in the middle of the year. My test the leases nded on 7/31 and the next one would start on 8/01 for each year.
2. Create Budget Amounts Using Work With Budget Accounts (P14103)
3. Create EP Class (P1530)
4. Run GLOA (R15114) for Building
5. Create EP Information (P15012)
6. Run EP Calculation Generation (R15110)
7. Review Results - Results were correct for amount, versions, and occupancy
8. Run Estimated EP Calculation (R15102)
9. Run Estimated EP Edit/Update (R15113)
10. Review Results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document