E1: 31B: Instructed Start Date Can Be Deleted Through Work Order Applications - Search for Work Order (P31B95)/ Operation Header Parent Powerform (P31B69)
(Doc ID 2752149.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system is allowing to delete the Instructed Start Date of operations and causing operations sequencing issues as system changing the Actual Start Date when deleting the Instructed Start Date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps, by creating 3 Operations in 1 WO using WO application P31B95 as below:
- 1st Operation can be REC and receive some volume into BOL.
- 2nd Operation should be R2T to receive BOL volume into Tank.
- 3rd Operation should be QA operation for 2nd operation TO vessel Tank.
- Find that WO and check Instructed Start Dates and Actual Start Dates.
- Then select the 2nd operation from chain and click on Edit Operation.
- Delete the Instructed Start Date and then click on Save and Close.
- Click on Find and note the Instructed Start Date got deleted and Actual Start Date got incorrectly changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document