E1: 47: EDI Invoice Extraction Conversion (R47042C) Writes Incorrect Czech Special Characters with Flat File Encoding CP1250
(Doc ID 2752829.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R47042C UBE produces a flat file where the Czech special characters are not correctly populated. For instance, the ř symbol is replaced with the ø symbol.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add a version of the R47042C in the setup of P93081 to use Encoding CP1250.
- Add a new sales order in P4210 for a customer that has ř symbol within the name.
- Add a new version of R42565 and set the EDI tab with the required information, so that the R47042 will be called to populate the EDI outbound interface tables.
- Use the version of the R47042C program set at step 1. Set the processing option with the correct location for the flat file and the data selection for the IN document created in step 3.
- Run the R47042C and open the flat file created. Note that the ř symbol is replaced with the ø symbol.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document