E1: 04: Incorrect Czech Special Characters with Flat File Encoding CP1250 (P0457D Copy Bank File to Diskette)
(Doc ID 2753541.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The P0457D Copy Bank File to Diskette produces a flat file where the Czech special characters are not correctly populated. For instance, the ř symbol is replaced with the ø symbol.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P0092 User Profile - No localization activated
2. P01012 Address Book - add a Czech supplier having ř character
3. P0030A Work with bank accounts by address - set the bank account for CZ supplier
4. P0030G - Add Bank info to the account
5. P0411 - Enter a voucher for the CZ supplier
6. Post the voucher
7. R04570 Create Payment Group for the voucher batch
8. Write and Update the payment group
9. On P93081 Fat Client create new version for P0457 and P0457D encoded to CP1250 and activate them
10. P0457 CP1250 encoded version processing option set the P0457D encoded version
11. Using Fast Path call the P0457 encoded version, enter the account and find
12. Select the line -> Row Exit ->Diskette
13. Set the path and click OK
14. Browse the Auto Payment Bank File - see that the ř character is correct
15. Open the flat file: In the flat file the ř character is replaced with another character
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document