E1: 77Y: Amounts Not Part of T4 Box14 Should Not Be Included In Boxes 57-60
(Doc ID 2753654.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retirement/severance pay reported to boxes 66 and 67 are incorrectly also being reporting to the new T4 boxes 57-58-59-60.
Amounts that are not part of Box 14 should not be included in box 57-60
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created Pay type 717 and made it exempt from CB, CC, CD and CE tax types
2. Created EE 222965 and entered a time card for the EE for income that falls within Box 57 and Box 59
3. Ran a few payrolls to include the time cards for EE 222965 all the way through final update.
6. Ran the R77148A repost and made sure records for the pay type are in the F06148 file.
7. In the Canadian Year-End Workbench P77100 Setup special handling for boxes 66, 67, 68, and 69 to include pay type 717 then created a new WF build for the EE.
8. Review the employee’s T4 Information:
Employee 22965 it is NOT correct, amounts for Pay type 717 should not be included in boxes 57 and 59.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document