E1: 13: Rate Code Invalid for this Asset (Error ID 1134) in P12110 Using Blank Rate Table (F1301) and Rental Rules (F1302) Using All Five Default Tables
(Doc ID 2753720.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a job is set up to use all five Default Tables in the Rental Rules (P1302), Equipment Time Entry (P12110) will not validate the Equipment Rates (P1301) correctly if a generic Rate Table (blank) is used. If the Rental Rules are changed where the fifth Default Table is not used, the correct rate will be fetched.
1. In Rental Rules (P1302), inquire on a job and enter a value in all five of the Default Table fields.
2. In Equipment Rates, create a record for Rate Table blank (generic) and a specific Rate Group. This will allow a specific equipment rate for all assets belonging to a Rate Group, regardless of the Rate Table.
3. Create an Equipment Master record (P1701/P1702) that uses the Rate Group from step 2.
4. Add an Equipment Time Entry record (P12110) using the job (Business Unit) from step 1 and the Equipment from step 3. Notice that the system displays the following error:
Rate Code Invalid for this Asset
Error ID: 1134
5. Return to the Rental Rules (P1302) and clear the Default Table 05 field.
6. Add the Equipment Time Entry record for the job and Equipment Master; notice that the system does not display error 1134.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document