E1: 42: Sales Order Lines not Updated With Grade Information from BOM for Kit Orders
(Doc ID 2753924.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Lines not updated with Grade information from BOM (P3002) for Kit Orders.
Kit Sales Orders are created based on a Bill of Material (P3002) but the From/Through Grade on the Sales Order is not updated with the Grade information from the Bill of Material.
When setting Grade Control to Y on the Item Branch, the Item Branch From/Through Grade is updated to the Sales Order, however, the BOM Grade is completely ignored.
The Grade from the BOM should be updated on the Sales Order lines regardless if the Grade Control is Y or N in the Item Branch. The system should use the information from the BOM to update the SO lines. The same should occur for Potency as well.
1. Define BOM for a kit parent 2400
2. Define kit components 2410 and 2420. Manually add From Grade and Thru Grade information
3. P4210 - enter sales order for kit parent. Save.
4. Check the sales order was created with the 2 components.
5. Check F4211 table - the kit component lines don't have the grade information from the BOM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document