E1: 43: Match Voucher to Open Receipts (P4314) of Two Orders From Different Branches Retrieved via Multiple Selects from Receipts to Match Displays Web Client Exception Error
(Doc ID 2753933.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When one procurement voucher (P4314) is created from two purchase orders in different branch plants a Web Client Exception error is returned.
- In Match Voucher to Open Receipts (P4314) populate the Supplier Number, Company Number, Order Number, and Amount.
- Take the Form Exit for Receipts to Match.
- Select the record and pull it back to the Match Voucher to Open Receipts form.
- Without saving the record, populate a different order number in a different branch and take the Form Exit to Receipts to Match.
- Select the record and pull it back to the original form.
- The web client exception error is displayed.
This issue started after applying the code for Enhancement Bug 10878229 - ORDER LEVEL ADJUSTMENT NOT AVA - SAR: 7532114.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document