E1: 07: Alabama New Hire Flat File (R8907401) is Missing the Indicator Value in Position 26.
(Doc ID 2754040.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the R8907401 report is launched, the created flat file (F07401) does not match the R07401 report.
The R04701 report has a column for "Indicator" based on Cat Code specified in the processing options.
When the New Hire data is generated, the Indicator shows on the R07401 report however it is missing from position 26 on the flat file generated by the R8907401.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set Processing Option for R07401 to use Employee Master Cat Code 20
2. One employee has Nat/Fiscal worked in of 05 – California and Cat Code 20 of “R”
And the other employee has Nat/Fiscal worked in 01 – Alabama
3. Set your processing options behind your R074001
4. Use P074001R to launch both the R07401 and the R8907401
5. Notice the R07401 Report Shows Both Employees…..and shows the Indicator of “R” for each one
6. Now go and review the produced (F07401) flat file and notice that the record is missing the Indicator of “R” – it should be in position 26
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document