E1: 13: 17: Hard Error in Work Order Material Issues (P31113) Causes Journal Entries (F0911) with Incremented JE Line Number (JELN)
(Doc ID 2754130.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user generates a hard error in Work Order Inventory Issues (P31113) for a Capital Asset Management or Service Order, after fixing the error and saving the issue, the system will create F0911 Journal Entries with an incorrect initial JE Line Number (JELN).
Steps to Duplicate
1. Create a CAM Work Order (P13700/P13714).
2. Create the Parts Detail (P13730).
3. Inquire on the order in Work Order Inventory Issues (P31113). In the Account Number field, enter an invalid value and tab down. Note that the system generates a hard error.
4. Clear the Account Number field and click save to process the material issue.
5. Find the N Type Batch that the system created for the issue in G/L Journal Review (P0011).
6. Select the record and access the G/L Journal Review screen. Note that the JE Line Number (field JELN) starts with 2.0 rather than 1.0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document