Ship Confirm P4205 Does Not Set Error For Obsolete Item
(Doc ID 2754684.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When ship confirming a transfer for a lot controlled item and the item was made obsolete in the TO branch after the order was entered and the line issplit, the confirmation is successful and no error was set. However the OT
side of the transaction did not split the line thereby breaking order integrity.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) P4210. Enter a Transfer order for a lot controlled item.
2) P41026. Change the stocking type to O in the To branch for the item. The
customer has a process where the stock type was changed to obsolete during
the lifetime of the order as it was decided not to sell them anymore. They
will go to the destroy process upon arrival in the To branch. This can be
done before or after the order is shipped.
3) P4205. Confirm the order and change the quantity to 1 and enter the lot
number. This should split the line on the ST and OT side. No errors are set.
4) P4210. Check that the ST order split the line.
5) P4310. Check the OT order and note the line did not split although the
quantity was changed to 1 for the original line.
6) Work Center. Check the work center and you will see the following error.
Cause. . . . . Errors were encountered when assuring order integrity between
sales order 896 ST 00001 , line 1.100 and
purchase order 00000949 OT 00001 , line 1.1 .
Resolution . . Please review the following errors to determine the source of
the integrity issue. The purchase order will need to be
manually updated to maintain integrity with the sales order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document