E1: 08B: P08334 Enrollment Status Not Updating Correctly After Changes.
(Doc ID 2755029.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Update 4, P08334 Enrollment Status Not Updating Correctly After Changes.
Complete the Mandatory Enrollments, and then when go to an enrollment that would have a future effective date completing those steps it then creates, and another entry for enrollments that are already completed. You'll see 1 entry ending the other enrollment and new one started with wrong dates. Those now try to start with the future date.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enroll the employee with 4/5/21 date, notice the mandatory plans show as ACT
2. At the same time, add Medical, Dental and Vision. Now you see all with ACT status.
3. Then add 401K plans with 8/1/21 date. All show ACT status with the correct corresponding dates.
4. Now add the Vacation plan with 2/1/21 date. All the elected plans now show FUT status.
5. Check elected plans with 4/5/21 date. Notice the status did not change, still shows FUT
6. Do mistaken enrollment for one 401K. Notice the status did not change, still shows FUT
7. Go back to enrollment with 8/1/21 date. Elect the mistaken plan again.
8. Since the status did not change, the system is retesting eligibility.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document