E1: 08B: After Update 4 - Future DBAs Not Changing or Ending On P050181
(Doc ID 2755034.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Update 4 - Future DBAs Not Changing or Ending On P050181
Whether they are making changes - rate or mistaken enrollment or Terminating an employee.
The enrollment and override forms are updated as needed, but not the EE DBAs.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enroll the employee with 4/5/21 date, notice the mandatory plans show as ACT
2. At the same time, add Medical, Dental and Vision. Now you see all with ACT status
3. Then do the 401K plan enrollment with 8/1/21 date
4. Next the DIS future long term with a 2/1/2026 date
5. Review with effective date 2/1/21 all status show FUT
6. Now add Vacation plan with 2/1/21 date. That’s the only one with ACT status
7. Check EE DBA Instructions, The DBAs are listed but the EE has no history yet.
8. From here terminate the employee from P0801 with 2/15/21 date
9. Back to Enrollment with Eligibility with a 2/15/21 date and go to Form / Stop Overrides
10. Change the end status from TRT to TRX, save and submit
11. Go to EE DBA Instructions, the DBAs are still listed
12. Back to Enrollment with Eligibility with a 2/15/21 date
13. Check Enrollment Overrides
14. However, DBA Instructions still list the DBAs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document