E1: 07Y: Oregon State EFW2 (Electronic Filing) (R897869OR) Shows Double For 457b RT Record When Compared To RW Record
(Doc ID 2755360.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oregon EFW2 (Electronic Filing for W-2) (R897869OR) is doubling the RT record for a 457b but the RW shows correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a 457 Deduction from P059116 (Work with PDBA).
2. Create an Oregon Employee (P0801 – Employee Master) and attach deduction to employee
3. Run a payroll through Final Update for this employee
4. Go to the P07810 - US Year End Workbench.
5. Create a Year End ID and Process the Workfile Build
6. Go to the Row Exit and Submit the EFW2
8. Go to the Row Exit and Submit the State EFW2
7. Review the Flat File that is produced:
RW record shows the correct amount for 457b - 555.55
RT record is double - 1111.10
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are reporting to the IRS incorrectly if this file is not manually fixed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document