E1: RDA: Insert TABLEIO Operation with FETCH SINGLE W/TBLE F986167 "SYSTEM VALUE" Disappears from Event Rules and Mapping Screen
(Doc ID 2755369.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After inserting a table IO via Report Design Aid (RDA) and going back into RDA the object "System Value" Disappears from the Event Rules and Mapping screen.
STEPS to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
02. ADD a report like R42565 into your project
03. Select the Design Icon
04. Select the Design Tools Tab
05. Start Report Design
06. Right-click in 1st section for Event Rules
07. Select the *Do Section
08. Add a 'Table IO'
09. Use table F986167
10. Use Fetch Single and Next
11. Under Index use 1st one "Type,User,Rpt,Vers,Enhv,Host,P"
12. Select *UserID and Map to Object System Values SL UserID
13. You should see a line F986167 added
14. Repeat ADD 'Table IO' for F986167
15. Select the 2nd Index from the drop-down called "User,ENVHA +"
16. Add a second line showing F986167
17. Double click the 2nd line and now notice that the object "System Value" is gone.
After applying and returning to the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document