E1: 43: M43083 Mobile PO Approval App Opens Map Application on Android Device when Clicking on Address without Return to M43083
(Doc ID 2755589.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Purchase Order Approval - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user enters the M43083 - JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Purchase Order Approval application and clicks the address links then a map application opens leaving the user with no way to return to the M43083 application. This appears to be happening only on Android devices.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Entered application M43083-Mobile PO approval.
2. Opened a PO awaiting for approval.
3. Clicked on the Supplier Address link.
4. The PO approval app opens Google maps.
5. The user has no possibility of returning to the original application M43083, unless it is closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document