E1: 42: Fetch from cache F42UI11 failed and not found in User Defined Code 41 S1 Error Messages Displayed When Attempting to Update Payment Terms on Certain Sales Orders in Sales Order Entry (P4210)
(Doc ID 2755842.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is receiving error messages when attempting to revise the payment terms on some existing sales orders. The error messages refer to the value in the Sales Catalog Section (Sls Cd1) field. A value of XXX is displayed in the Sales Catalog Selection field. The error messages are:
- Fetch from cache F42UI11 failed
- XXX not found in User Defined Code 41 S1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Sales Order Entry (P4210) inquire on an existing sales order to revise the payment terms value.
- Immediately, errors are displayed indicating Fetch from cache F42UI11 failed and XXX not found in User Defined Code 41 S1.
- In the P4210 application, use the Form Exit to view the Additional Information for the Sales Order Detail Record (F4211). The Sales Catalog Selection field is highlighted in red. The value in the Sales Catalog Selection field is XXX.
- In the Sales Catalog Selection field use the visual assist to review valid values for UDC 41 S1. Note that XXX is not a valid value in the UDC.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document