E1: E1PAGE: Enhancement Request For Ability to Add a UDC Task to a Composite/Composed E1Page
(Doc ID 2756349.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The capability to add a UDC task (Task Type 11) to a Composite E1Page is not available, yet it is on a Classic E1Page.
1. Access Composed Pages from the user drop down in the top right corner, selecting Personalization, Manage Content, and then Composed Pages.
2. Create or edit a Designer Pane E1 Composite page (reference the steps on the "Create and Edit Composite Page" tab in knowledge document "E1: E1PAGE: How to Create, Manage, Edit Composite Pages with E1Page Composer with Tools Release 126.96.36.199 and Newer" (Doc ID 2098201.2)).
3. Select the tile to which you want to add/edit content and click the Add a tile (+) icon in the middle of the tile, or the Configure Tile icon in the upper right corner of the tile.
4. Configure the tile properties by entering Tile Type = Task.
5. Utilize the Visual Assist on the Task ID field and confirm UDC tasks are not listed, but they are listed in F9000.
The UDC tasks are accessible via Fastpath.
Per documentation below, only EnterpriseOne applications, Batch Versions, URL, One View Reports and ADF application tasks are available/possible.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools, Using and Approving User Defined Objects Guide (E54420-15, Release 9.2 ), is available via https://docs.oracle.com/en/applications/jd-edwards/cross-product/9.2/eotpr/index.html.
The section titled "Task ID" in chapter 6 (Composed EnterpriseOne Pages (Release 188.8.131.52)) (under Using Page Composer, Working with Designer Pane, and Adding and Configuring a Component in Designer Pane) includes the following information:
"Enter the ID of the task that you want added. This field is displayed if Tile Type is Task.
If necessary, you can use the Visual Assist feature to locate a valid task. Click the Visual Assist button to display the Data Browser - F9000 form. This form lists all EnterpriseOne applications, Batch Versions, URL, One View Reports and ADF applications. You can search and select the task. The system automatically populates the Task ID field. (Release 184.108.40.206)
This form lists all EnterpriseOne applications, Batch Versions, URL, One View Reports and ADF applications."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document