E1: 13: Equipment Time Entry Batch Change Updates Posted Time Entry Batch (P12110)
(Doc ID 2757161.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an equipment time entry batch is being actively updated in P12110 by one user, a second user can post the T time entry batch using P0011. Once the first user is done, and clicks OK to save changes, the changes are not saved and the posted batch reverts to a non-posted status.
- Create or locate an equipment asset record suitable for Equipment time entry.
- Enter a P12110 time entry record, creating a T batch and TE document.
- Have one user access the time entry record and make a change, but before saving the changes, have same or different user post the batch.
- Verify that P0011 work with batches shows the A approved batch changes to P posted after using P0011 > Row > post by batch.
- Have first user save changes. Note no errors.
- Re-inquire on the time entry record in P12110. Changes were not saved.
- Inquire on the batch in P0011. Note that the previously P status posted batch is now at A approved status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!