E1: BSSV: processPurchaseOrder (JP430000) BSSV Changes On Receipt Field (F41021.PREC) for Active Items When Using an Obsolete Item Without to Create the Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2757723.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BSSV JP430000 processPurchaseOrder increases the quantity in the field <On Receipt> field(F41021.PREC) from P41202 for the active items when it tries to add a purchase order that has a line for an obsolete item.
- Take two items as follow: an item that is Obsolete in the Item Branch and another item that is active in the same branch.
- Check the Item Availability P41202 and note the quantity from <On Receipt> field for both items.
- Use BSSV JP430000 processPurchaseOrder in order to add a new purchase order that has lines for both items.
- The result of this request in in SoapUI is the following error : <faultstring>Line No. Sent in:1:Error. . . . . The Item that is being ordered is obsolete as indicated by its stocking type of "O" (obsolete) or "U" (obsolete use up). Also, the purchase order did not create.
- Check the Item Availability P41202 and notice that <On Receipt> field was increased by the quantity requested. This behavior of BSSV JP430000 processPurchaseOrder is incorrect.
BSSV JP430000 processPurchaseOrder has to not modify the quantity in the field <On Receipt> (F41021.PREC) from P41202 for no items if the purchase order was not created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document