E1: 75A: Supperannuation XML Extract File Is Missing Data After Bug 32070354 Is Installed
(Doc ID 2757929.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Australia/New Zealand Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After ESU that contained bug 32070354 is installed, there are two issues with this new fixed:
- When setup the Fund Allocation (P07855), user now have to put in the DBA number on this screen. Customer has over 1,000 employees on the payroll, and maintain the DBAs at the Fund Allocation Screen would be very difficult. UDC 07/FD should be deciding which DBAs are included in the Guarantee, Voluntary, Salary Sacrifice, Child, and Spouse columns. There is no need for individual DBA to be on the Fund Allocation screen.
- If there are more than one DBA associated with the same fund type, the system is currently would only consider 1 DBA and drop/not report the value of the other DBA. For example, have two DBAs for Guarantee benefits. On fund allocation, both of these DBAs are going into the same fund type, in this case, fund type 1. The R75A0350 would only retrieve the dollars amount from one DBA (lowest DBA number first)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use an AU employee
2. Setup the employer, employee and spouse Superannuation DBA and attach it to the employee DBA instruction.
3. Fast Path (FP) to P01012 and created 2 suppliers
4. Selected supplier-> who's who-> email/internet email address firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with value of SS1
5. FP P07845-Fund Master and created 2 Fund IDs: one to use for employee and one to use for spouse
6. FP P07855-Employee Fund Allocation and setup Fund type for each DBA
7. FP UDC. Product 75A and user defined codes PA, added ABN for the suppliers
created from step 5 to tie the AU business Fun number with the supplier AB number
8. FP P07210 and ran payroll for the employees to create history for DBA from step 2 above in the F0719 DBA history table.
9. Go to Batch Version (BV) R75A0350 and populated the value of 'Y' in PO 'Use 100% allocation for Fund DBAs
10.Confirmed the superannuation file from step 9 is missing the value from dBA that sends to the same fund type but with a different DBA number
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document