E1: 46L: LP History (P46L99) does not Display Confirmation (LPCON) Transactions for Children LP When the Parent Is Transferred using Putaway Request
(Doc ID 2758131.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P46L99 License Plate History application does not display the LP confirmation (LPCON) transactions for the children LP when the parent LP is transferred with putaway.
- Enter a purchase order P4310 for a branch and an item that have License Plate setup.
- Set processing options for P4312, tab 6-Warehousing, 1.Putaway Mode = 1 = Create request only.
- Receive the purchase order P4312.
- Check the P46L10 License Plate Workbench and see that it was created a parent LP with 2 children LP in location R.. and also it was created the Putaway Request P4600.
- Run R46171 Process Putaway Requests for this batch and see that the Request is suggested P4600.
- Find the order in P4617 Warehouse Movement Confirmations, take Row exit and Confirm. Afterward press Process button.
- In P46L10 License Plate Workbench, take Row exit and select LP History. For parent LP the application displays correct the new Location (1.B.1) for LPCON transaction, but the History application did not reflect this transaction for children LP.
P46L99 License Plate History application has to display the LP confirmation (LPCON) transactions for the children LP when the parent LP is transferred with putaway.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document