E1: 42: Sales Update (R42800) Blanks Invalid and AAI Missing Errors in Work Center when Processing SK Order for Consignment Sales / Intercompany Sales
(Doc ID 2758267.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is setting up Consignment Sales Orders and is not able to get the transactions to process through Sales Update (R42800) successfully. The SI order processes through Sales Update successfully. The SK order does not process through Sales Update successfully. A review of the Work Center shows the SK order with AAI Missing and Blanks Invalid errors. The AAI Missing error does not specify the missing AAI. The Blanks Invalid error message does not specify a field or table.
- AAI Missing
- Blanks Invalid
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an SI order in P4210.
- Run Pickslip Print (R42520) for the order.
- Ship Confirm (P4205) the order.
- Run Create Intercompany Sales Order (R4210IC) program to create the SK and OK from the SI.
- Process Invoice Print (R42565) for the SI order and a separate version for the SK order.
- Run Sales Update (R42800) for the SI order. The job completes successfully. The RI invoice is created.
- Run Sales Update (R42800) for the SK order. The job completes and produces a blank pdf. The RI invoice and the PV voucher are not created.
- Review the work center. Note the AAI Missing and Blanks Invalid error messages for the SK order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document