E1: 34: R3483 Doesn't Aggregate Planned Orders With Order Type OT (Transfer Order) Based On Order Policy Value For An Item With OPC4 (Periods of Supply)
(Doc ID 2758851.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For an item with OPC4 (Periods of Supply), R3483 does not aggregate Planned Orders (order type OT) during the period (Order Policy Value; OPV). It generates Planned Orders day by day.
-Order policy value (OPV) is 4 (days)
-Demands exist on May 13 (10EA) and 14 (20EA)
R3483 generates 2 Planned Orders (OT) on May 13 (10EA) and 14 (20EA).
In case of OPV30, the issue is invoked.
In case Planned Orders with order type OP (purchase order), the issue is not invoked.
1. Add a BOM(P3002).
2. The component item has OPC (Order Policy Code) =4 (Periods of Supply) and OPV (Order Policy Value) = 4 (days) in ItemBranch Information (F4102)
3. BranchPlant Relationship (P3403T) is set for the component.
4. Forecast for the Parent Item with following request dates.
5. Run R3483
6. Check out result of parent item. Planned Orders are created by R3483 correctly.
7. Check out result of child item.
Although it has OPC=4 (Periods of supply) and OPV=4 (days), Planned Orders (OT; Transfer order) on 5/13 and 5/14 aren’t aggregated. And also PLOs(OT) on 5/17 and 5/20.
They should be aggregated based on OPV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!