E1: ORCH: Unable to Launch An Orchestration Using B98ORCH From An Enterprise Server where HTML log shows "[WARN][INTEROP][RUNTIME]CallOrchestrationNotification : Input JSON is empty. Request must contain a JSON string."
(Doc ID 2758966.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer trying to troubleshoot an issue related to Orchestration using B98ORCH
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Created a simple Orchestration, which launches an UBE and sends the PDF to an email address.
2. Tested and works correctly by launching from Orchestrator Studio.
3. Created a push button on a form in P01012.
4. Added an ER to call B98ORCH, which launches the Orchestration, under the push button.
5. Built and deployed an update package for P01012 without an issue.
6. When testing thru the push button, the Orchestration does not run.
HTML server debug log shows the following warning message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document